WRITTEN FOR FAMILIES. The Imparting Faith Blueprint is a 50 page book to help families pass down faith within their home. It offers a step-by-step guide for parents with children of any age. The Imparting faith Blueprint provides age-appropriate faith activities from infancy to 18 years old. It is easy to follow and anyone use it to start passing down their faith to their children.
WRITTEN FOR CHURCHES. This book isn't only for families though, we have designed this resource with churches in mind. It clearly communicates and equips families to share their faith with their children. These books are 4.99 each and churches will be given discounts for ordering larger quantities (100 or more). The Imparting Faith Blueprint is the best way to communicate with your church or family a clear plan to pass down faith.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
IMPARTING FAITH SERMON (DISC 1)With more than 60 percent of church-attending youth rejecting faith after high school, it is clear that we need a plan. We firmly believe that together we can change our nation from a nation where faith is on the decline to a nation where faith is strong.
IMPARTING FAITH FOR FAMILIES (DISC 1)Parents desperately want to help their children get to heaven, but they aren’t always sure how to build faith in the lives of their children and teens. This class discusses a good formula for faith and how any family can take the first steps toward building a lasting faith within their family.
IMPARTING FAITH AS A CHURCH (DISC 2)Everyone has a responsibility to pass down faith. Whether you are 10 years old or 90 years old each member of the church has a vital role to play in making this generation a generation of faith. This class will discuss how grandparents, aunts, uncles, families, friends, and everyone else can make a huge difference by providing just a little influence in the lives of families, children, and teens.
OTHER VIDEOS INCLUDED (DISC 2): “Imparting Faith Promotional Video,” “5 Stages of Change,” “Discussion Groups,” “Perspective Shift for Churches,” and “What I liked about the Imparting Faith Blueprint.”
After a year and a half of doing faith activities we interviewed 15 families about their experience. They share advice, what they learned, and the obstacles they have been able to overcome. This DVD is great if you are looking for practical advice from real families. There are 26 separate segments these are the topics they discuss.
1. Imparting Faith Promo, 2. How did the Blueprint Change Your Family, 3. The Early Years, 4. Imparting Faith to Teens, 5. Importance of Being Involved in Church, 6. Imparting Faith as a Family, 7. Advice for Parents, 8. Imparting Faith as Grandparents, 9. Imparting Faith as a Church, 10. When They Walk Away, 11. Looking Back, 12. Being an Example, 13. Family Personalities, 14. Challenges in Imparting Faith, 15. Blended Families, 16. Special Faith Moments, 17. Large Families, 18. Single Parents, 19. Alone Time?, 20. Special Needs Children, 21. Mentors, 22. Prayer 1.0, 23. Devotionals 2.0, 24. Blessings, 25. Prayer 2.0, 26. Service
A tool that is derived from Ephesians 4, to help families evaluate how well they are passing down faith within their home, and what they can do to change their routine.
1. Chapter 1: Ephesians 4 Parenting Beliefs
2. Chapter 2: Family Inventory
3. Chapter 3: Student Inventory
4. Chapter 4: E4 Insights
5. Chapter 5: E4 Goalsetting